There are no career opportunities at this time.
As a teaching facility, Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County is committed to providing hands-on experience for undergrad and graduate students in the fields of social work, clinical therapy, child development or other human services fields.
Family Advocate Internships
Family advocate interns have opportunities to work directly with client families, as well as to assist the professionals who investigate and manage cases of alleged abuse and neglect. Interns will gain invaluable experience in conducting needs assessments, conducting home visits, supervising court-ordered parent-child visits and observing criminal and civil trials.
- Availability: 16 hours spring/fall; 20 hours summer
- Participate in a three-day orientation prior to beginning internship
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to pass an applicant interview process
- Participation in weekly supervision activities
To apply for Family Advocate Internships, send your resume to:
Samantha Barrett, LMSW
Family Advocate Intern Supervisor
The CACCC clinical training program offers graduate students opportunities to receive practical experience in multiple therapeutic modalities including play, individual, art, music, family and group therapies. Interns accepted are:
- Master’s level practicum students
- Licensed Professional Counselor Interns
- Clinical social work fellows
To apply for a Clinical internship or fellowship, send your resume to: